Saturday, April 9, 2011

Deep in the heart of Texas...

Well our fantasy month is over.  We had so much fun and were so sad to leave but I guess a month away from reality is longer than most get so I shouldn't complain! Texas has a big part of my heart, which made it so fun to show Chris and Trayden my old stomping grounds and why Texas really is the biggest and best place on earth! lol Here are a few highlights of our trip...

It was real rough traveling conditions for Tray as you can tell! Thank you portable DVD player you saved my life! 
 
Every time I turned around Tray had caught something!

We went to Galveston, the deer lease, and Sea World in San Antonio.



We went bowfishing, road tubes and wakeboarded, and went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and saw Zac Brown Band.
All in all it was a BLAST! My mom and I were teasing as soon as we crossed over the Texas boarder that we had a month to brain wash Chris and Trayden to make them think/want to be Texans...I must say I think we did a good job!
  Tray was wearing boots with shorts and singing "Deep in the heart of Texas" with an impressive Texan twang! I've never been so proud! The only negative, and it's a big one, about the trip is that we had so much fun that it made it next to impossible to leave! I don't know how many times Tray told Chris and I on the drive back to Utah that he was sad cause he just wanted to stay in Texas. lol It really was a priceless trip with a lot of firsts that we will never forget!!
 Until next time I'll be dreaming about Texas sunsets, snowcones at the lake, and blue bell ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment