Monday, August 15, 2011

Scuba Steve and some animals...

So we tried Tray's snorkel and goggles out at the pool and I must say it was very entertaining!


He did really well for his first time, you can see from the fog in the second picture that he was having a hard not breathing out of his nose. I have no room to talk though, I like to snorkel but I usually end up freaking out a little bit. I don't think it was quite what he was expecting it to be but it was a lot of fun to watch!
Our next adventure was the Woodland Park Zoo! Anyone who knows me knows that I love the zoo and may or may not have made my friends go with me to the Houston zoo when I was in high school. The great thing about having a kid is that you have an excuse to do a bunch things that you secretly really love...Chris has caught on and always asks me if I'm more excited than Trayden and sadly the answer is usually yes!





No comments:

Post a Comment