Monday, June 13, 2011

Life with a 3 yr old...

My life the past 2 weeks has been far from boring and I couldn't be happier! I flew and picked up 
this little guy...
from Utah 2 weeks ago and it has been NON-STOP ever since lol. Chris surprised us when he picked us up from the airport with tickets to go to this...

the Mariners vs Yankees game! Where Tray did this...
pretty much the whole game! lol It had been a long day for the little guy! So fun though!
Remember all of my crafting?...Well last week we put up a booth at Kelani's parents neighborhood garage sale and sold some of our goodies...
 These are some of the headbands that I made

We actually did really well and are looking for some other fairs to get into while we are here this summer. Kelani's little girl Lilly was our adorable model...
Tray was a good helper and our "protector" since the Dads were at work
Poor dinosaurs...I don't think they have ever been killed that many times in one day!
Luckily when the Dads did get home Tray was able to take a break from all the girly stuff and play in the lake.
Having Kelani's parents so close (and on a lake...big bonus!) has been so fun and such a blessing! Keeping Tray entertained in a hotel room has been a little tricky, our hotel does have a swimming pool but it's indoor so it's not quite as fun when you aren't in the sun, so it's been so nice to be able to go to their house pretty much every weekend and play in a yard.
I've been trying to harness my inner creative momma skills and come up with things to do in our hotel room and I must say I totally envy you fun, can come up with something from anything moms! I'm still working on it! I do have to brag a little bit, I can make a pretty mean fort...

We watched Pocahontas and he pretended we were in a tee-pee like the Indians! Seriously, don't you just want to kiss that sweet face all over? Oh and if you were wondering, that is Armadilly the armadillo Lollie and Pops (aka my parents) got Tray for Christmas which pretty much doesn't leave his side. Anything to try to make him a Texan! lol
And my other go to activity when all else fails is making a treat...
and whats easier than no-bake cookies?!
So in a nutshell that has been our lives the past 2 weeks! Today Tray ran errands with me and since he was good he was able to pick a prize and he picked spider man goggles and a snorkel so I should have some fun pictures to post! lol
P.S.- can someone please make time slow down, this 6 week trip is going by WAY too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment