Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fail...

So this is the very reason I was hesitant to start a blog, I was afraid I would be horrible about keeping up with it! As more time has gone on the more overwhelmed I have become about posting and not knowing where to start or how to catch up, but I'm biting the bullet and going to try to be more consistent. So here goes my attempt to briefly catch up on life...
 Trayden turned 4 with a pirate birthday party!
Chris and Trayden got in touch with their "Jersey" roots for Halloween...
We surprised my mom for her 50th birthday with a luau...
 Christmas was so fun this year as Trayden is getting older. We wrote a letter to Santa and left cookies and milk and carrots for the reindeer...
And one of our BIG updates is that Trayden will be a...
We are having a BOY and I'm 5 months along due June 16th. I know ultrasound pictures are really only cute to the parents but I can't resist...
 He took a big gulp right as the picture was taken...he must have been enjoying the orange juice I drank right before!
We really are so excited to have another little one join our family. Trayden has been so cute about being a big brother, he talks and kisses my tummy all the time. He doesn't quite understand why the baby has to stay in my tummy so long and why the baby doesn't know how to give kisses yet. So our life has been a little crazy lately and we know it's only going to get crazier but we couldn't be more thrilled with this next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment