Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Birthday and a Blessing...

I can't believe it...
This handsome boy is 5!!!!!
Time is flying by and no matter what Chris and I do we can't slow it down! We decided it would be best to start him in Kindergarten next year and let him be one of the oldest in his class instead of the youngest. It still blows my mind that he is old enough to have gone to school this year! Yikes! My mom took him shopping to pick out his birthday present at Funfinity and the one thing he wanted sooo bad was a Taser gun...I don't know where he comes up with these things sometimes. Luckily he did not come home with one!

Chris was able to come home and bless Jaxon while my parents were still here. It was such a special day. We had been teaching Trayden what a blessing was and he was so cute about the whole thing. He even prayed the night before that "Dad would do a good job blessing baby brother". The priesthood is such a blessing and I am so grateful for a husband that honors his. Jaxon did great and didn't make a peep the whole time...
or have a blow out in his all white outfit! I really was holding my breath the whole time hoping it wouldn't happen! So fun to spend this day with great family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment